“I am married to Nigel, the ‘Master’ of Brandeston Hall and we are currently in our second year here with our daughter, Francesca, who is studying in the 6th form at the College. I’m looking forward to liaising with all interested parties connected to Framlingham College, Brandeston Hall and the Old Framlinghamians in the coming months. The Association is already a successful, social and vibrant one and I look forward to helping to add to its great reputation.”
Paula’s key tasks will include:
– Help with the Newsletter and Yearbook
– Organising events such as Dinners, “Years of” parties, Sports days etc.
– Day-to-day liaison between College, Common Room and SOF
– Maintaining our archives
– Assisting with College/SOF sports fixtures
– Attendance at OF and College Events, such as Dinners, Speech Days etc.
– Coordinating sale of OF merchandise
– Hosting OF visitors
– A point of contact for OF enquiries at the College
– Liaison with OF website and database
– Liaison with Year 13 pupils
Paula will attend our 7th October Council meeting as an observer, and has been invited (with Nigel) to the Suffolk Supper which follows the meeting.