Grafton Morrish Qualifying 2020

David Turnbull writes : Regrettably, this year’s qualifying, when we were due to play with Stamford at 10.15am on Sunday, 17 May at Gog Magog Golf Club, Cambridge, has been postponed due to the Corona Virus outbreak.

This has been re-scheduled for Sunday, 6 September when it is hoped the situation will have improved.


Join the conversation

Log in to add your comment


Add your own story

We encourage you to participate and send us your stories, whether news, events, ceremonies, or anything else you would like to share with your fellow Old Framlinghamians.