On Saturday 2nd March forty members of the prestigious 1864 Club met for luncheon in the Fowler Pavilion. Many of the school buildings we see today and many of the pupils on scholarships and bursaries are here as a result of bequests and philanthropy. Members of the 1864 Club continue to play a significant part in ensuring that successive generations of pupils continue to benefit from the education we provide and occasions, such as these, give the College the opportunity to thank them for their generosity. These regular gatherings are a key part of our school calendar and after lunch guests were able to watch the girls and boys play hockey and netball on a very successful Saturday afternoon.
Click here to see more photos
Martin Myers-Allen – Development Director